Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Revolution Poster Project

In my Illustration for Publication class, we had been working on making these "Revolution" style posters out of cut paper. This is my final product. I chose this passage of Scripture because it was on my heart (no pun intended) at the time. One of my goals while making this was to make the viewer feel interested and curious, without giving away too much of the message in order to inspire them to look up the passage for themselves. The passage talks mostly about how we should treat other people. I chose to use an anatomical heart because it is sort of the physical core of us as humans. Also, the heart is often a symbol of love for others, which this passage speaks of as well. I would encourage anyone viewing this to look it up and give the selection some deep thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment